oh my heart's been tried
                          time and again                                                                                                                                                                     always thought that it was me but
                                                          I see now just how wrong I was
no, I haven't known you for a lifetime
                                                                                                   but somehow i've never been more sure that you're for me
                                                                        baby please
                                                                                                                                        don't leave, just come and dance with me tonight